All students are required to wear the following:
- Black blazer with Academy logo which is worn at all times
- Black trousers or skirt. Skirts MUST be knee length. Trousers should be full length, not jeans, leggings or tightly fitted
- With skirts, students should wear black tights, no leggings
- White shirt and tie
- Blue V Neck Jumper with Academy logo (optional)
- Royal blue polo shirt;
- Black shorts;
- Football type socks;
- Black track suit bottoms;
- Blue and white Rugby Shirt (Optional)
- Hooded PE Jumper with Academy logo (Optional);
- Training Shoes
Please note that students MUST wear trainers or football boots for outdoor PE. Plimsolls and high-tops are not suitable footwear for outdoor activities.
Jewellery and Make-up
- No Make-up or nail varnish is allowed. False nails are not permitted. Fake tan is not allowed.
- No jewellery is allowed to be worn. No exceptions. A wrist watch is the only item students are able to wear.
Mobile phones/ smartwatches and other electronic technology must be switched off at the academy gate, kept out of view and remain switched off until students exit the academy gate at the end of the day. If a child is seen with any of the items above in the academy, they will be confiscated, placed in the safe, and will only be returned to a parent/carer.
- Hair styles must be simple and any hair colouring must look natural.
- The Academy does not permit hairstyles that reflect the extremes of fashion – unnatural or extravagant colours, extensions, beads or designs cut into the hair are not permitted.